Projects eligible for funding should be innovative, impactful, and aligned with one or more of our six focal areas:
- Biodiversity & Conservation: improve understanding, conservation and management of species and habitats.
- Resource Use & Waste Management: innovative projects that tackle cradle to grave lifecycle of resources that benefit community, business and the environment.
- Climate change & Resilience: elucidate global change and develop resilience in natural and human systems.
- Education & Empowerment: development of education infrastructure, capacity and delivery to students of any age, with particular focus on disadvantaged members of society.
- Health & Protection: focus on health and wellbeing in local communities.
- Culture & Livelihood: development, protection, restoration and stewardship of culture and livelihoods.