Deadline: 30 September 2019
Open to: interns from East-Central and Southeast Europe
Benefits: certificate of recommendation
As an independent and non-profit organisation, FOMOSO promotes the opinion-forming about East-Central and Southeast Europe in the German-speaking world and in whole Europe. In the additional work as a think-tank, the aim of FOMOSO is to promote knowledge and interests about political processes in East-Central and Southeast Europe. On the whole, FOMOSO works on an integrative and strong Europe!
They are currently having two open internship positions for
Communication & Social Media Internship Duties:
- Managing and extending Social Media;
- Sharing and posting posts about interesting topics;
- Encouraging discussions on Social Media (i.e. creating polls);
- Willing to give inputs and new ideas;
- Searching & contacting partners and organizations;
- Optional: Marketing & Public Relations.
Political Internship Duties:
- Writing blogs, articles & commentaries (in German and/ or English);
- Doing research, summaries, comparisons and translations;
- Cooperating on a dossier project;
- Sharing posts about interesting topics;
- Willing to give inputs to our FOMOSO Podcast;
- Creating polls (written);
- Performing of interviews;
- Cataloging collected information on the website (using WordPress).
Communication & Social Media Internship
- Interested in East-Central and/ or Southeast Europe (including the Baltic States, Belarus & Ukraine) in a social and/ or political sense;
- Very good/ excellent English and at best some German;
- Able to use Social Media;
- Very communicative;
- Being keen on sharing new ideas;
- Joy of communicating with others;
- Having a flair for Marketing & Public Relations.
- Interested in East-Central and/ or Southeast Europe in a political sense;
- English (Level C1/C2) and at best some German (willing to improve German);
- Having very good writing skills;
- Being keen on doing research, categorizations, summaries and comparisons;
- Sharing ideas and being communicative.
- Date: The duration of internship is 3 to 6 months (upon consultation);
- Location: Home Office – Online Internship (flexible: 20% – 30% working hours per week);
- Work: Voluntary/ Unpaid;
- Award: Certificate of recommendation.
How to apply?
Applications (CV, motivation letter and certificates) go to: [email protected]
For more information, and how to apply, please visit the official web page.