Enroll in the 9th edition of the Master in European Project Planning and Management.
The 9th Edition of the Master programme will be presented as a Fully Virtual initiative.
On-line international internships are guaranteed for all participants in 60 partner organizations based in 20 different countries.
Career destinations include, International Organizations, European Agencies, Public Authorities, Universities, Consulting Companies, Private Enterprises etc. 85% of the participants in the previous editions are currently working as International Project Manager all over the world.
The Master was a life-changing experience for most of the previous participants. Here are some of their testimonials:
The full testimonials of the participants in the previous editions are available on the Master programme web site.
The 9th Edition of the Master programme will be presented as a Fully Virtual initiative. Inspiring online live sessions will be organized, based on a constant integration of theory and practice. Networking opportunities will be provided in the framework of a highly interactive virtual learning environment. Online international internships are guaranteed for all participants.
Duration: 5 months
Start date: October 2020
Fee: 3 600 euro discounted fee for online edition: 3 000 EUR
– Guaranteed International internships in 20 different European countries.
– International teaching staff with long experience in planning, managing, evaluating European projects
– A Truly International environment with students coming from all over the world.
– Constant integration of Theory with Practical, Hands-On, Experience
– 85% of the students involved in the previous editions are currently working as international project managers all over the world
Enroll in the 9th edition of the Master Programme, Learn Project Management in a Truly International Environment and START YOUR INTERNATIONAL CAREER.
For more information, please check the official web page.