Deadline: 10 May 2019
Open to: national experts from developing countries
Benefits: return ticket from and to home countries, as well as room and board for the duration of the training
A professional training programme on the transparency of climate action and support organized jointly by the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change and the Greenhouse Gas Inventory & Research Center of Korea.
Overall, the comprehensive programme looks to facilitate effective and universal participation of countries in the measurement, reporting and verification arrangements under the UNFCCC and the transparency framework under the Paris Agreement.
Its goal is to enhance the technical capacity of individuals and to improve the overall competency in reporting and in contributing to climate action.
– Current government officials, consultant and researchers;
– Relevant experience in GHGs or climate change response-related field;
– Entry-mid level professionals;
– Bachelor’s degree or higher;
– Capability to understand lectures and give presentations in English (Candidates may be administered an English test via phone);
– Individuals with intermediate IT proficiency.
– Round-trip flight ticket;
– Accommodation and meal for the duration of the programme;
– Travel insurance.
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.